Samples of Clinic Titles
- Ok! You Survived Band Camp... Now What?
- Beginning Band, Connecting With and Effectively Teaching Today's Beginning Students
- The "Follower" is the "Leader"
- Riding for the Brand
- Pick Your Music - Pick Your Ratings
- Small Things - Big Payoff
- Solutions for Success in the Band Room
- Birds Fly, Fish Swim... Bands Play!
- Developing and Maintaining a Quality Band Sound
- Building Bridges and Support
- Working It Out With Your School Staff
- Attitude is Everything: Yours and Theirs
- The Love of the Game
Highlights of Services
- 2018 - 19 Artist in Residence for Bands - St. Lucie County Schools - Ft. Pierce Florida
- Performing Arts Department Staff - Music Clinician - Indian River State College, Ft. Pierce, Florida (on going as of 3/27/18)
- Guest Conductor - New Gardens Concert Band, Stuart - Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Guest Conductor - Indian River Pops Orchestra, Stuart - West Palm Beach, Florida (2 services)
- Guest Conductor - Port St. Lucie Concert Band, Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Adjudicator - Kentucky Bandmasters State Marching Contest (2 services) - Lexington, Kentucky
- Student Leadership Clinic - Treasure Coast HS Band, Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- Professional Development Training - School District of Palm Beach County, Florida
- Guest Conductor - Spotlight on Youth - Kravis Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Guest Conductor - Palm Beach County, Florida - 9 & 10 Honor Band
- Guest Conductor -Tri-State Honor Band, Florida State University
- Guest Conductor - University of Florida - Summer HS Concert Band
- Guest Conductor - Indian River State College 11 & 12 Honor Band, Ft. Pierce, Florida
- Guest Conductor - Lee, Highlands, & Clay Co. Honor Bands, Florida.
- Guest Conductor - Florida Music Educators All State Small Schools Honors Band
- Guest Conductor - Northwestern University, (Louisiana) Honors Band
- Adjudicator - Fiesta Bowl National Marching Contest - Tempe, Arizona
- Adjudicator - Florida Bandmasters Association - 1986 to present (all areas)
Affordable Rates Customized to the Needs and
Budget of Each Client